What do I do if my order is lost?
If your package has been marked as delivered but you are unable to locate it, please do the following within 36 hours of written delivery date:
- Verify the shipping address in your confirmation email
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location
- Check with a neighbor or other family members/friends who might have accepted the delivery
If you have done the above, we then ask you to wait 36 hours for the package to show up. Sometimes packages are marked as delivered prior to their arrival. After the 36 hours have passed, we are happy to issue a refund or a replacement order for your package. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to start an inquiry.
International Orders -
- Priority Mail International items can take up to 10 business days to arrive (on top of the 3 business days it takes to print your order). If your tracking link has not had any movement in over two weeks, it is possible that your order may be stuck in customs, or unfortunately, lost. Please contact email@example.com for help tracking down your order and to inquire about a replacement. Please include your order number and tracking number in the email.