Design and Upload Your Own Wine Labels
JPEG template for uploading wine labels.
Your 9 steps to a successful upload
- DOWNLOAD the correct template: beer, wine, or coaster & don’t forget neckers. All file links at the top right under the main nav bar.
- CREATE your design: In programs such as Photoshop, Gimp, Pixelmator, set your resolution is 300 dpi when you create your document. Still don’t know what we are talking about? Ask a designer friend for help or considerusing one of our customizable templates.Templates allow plenty of creativity, just simpler/faster.
- ADD BLEED. We’ve included the bleed in the template so that your final graphic will be ready for upload. Bleed is overhang or image slop beyond the trim and is designated on the template by the solid pink area. Fill it up: otherwise paper may show if minor shifting occurs during production.
- Critical art/text inside SAFE ZONE. Keep anything critical in the safe zone—1/8” inside the trim edge. This ensures everyone sees your awesome label in full splendor.
- TEMPLATE layer/art deleted or turned OFF. Remove the downloaded template! If you don’t want pink dotted lines on your label, make sure this layer is deleted or turned off. If you see it on the screen, it’s printing unless you are a tricky, advanced user.
- SAVE for upload. We recommend high-resolution jpegs. Save it at maximum quality, 300 dpi. We also accept png, tiff, and eps files.
- Double CHECK PREVIEW